We all know what the Big Three western fighters of WWII were: Spitfire, Bf109, and Mustang. Model manufactures continue to turn these out, each new one the “definitive” kit, each new one flying off the shelves and making their companies piles of money. Oh well, guess we must love ‘em! So, this campaign is about the legendary Spitfire, Bf109, and Mustang. Any variant of these aircraft from any time frame is included. And it DOESN’T have to be a newly released kit!
The Rules and Regs
1. Entry must be a Spitfire, Bf109, or Mustang or variant of such that actually flew. No what-ifs.
2. Any scale that fits into rule 1.
3. Models can be stand-alone or in a diorama.
4. Enter as many as you like but each modeler will only get one ribbon.
5. Models must be no more that 25% started at beginning of campaign and you must post at least one photo of where your kit is at the start of the campaign in the campaign thread.
6. At least two in progress shots of each model should be posted in the campaign thread and at least two finished shots in the campaign gallery.
7. Model cannot be one used in another campaign.
8. Oh yeah, have fun!