Armorama.com is the largest online community of Armor/AFV modelers on the Internet.
The Rules and Regs
The rules are simple:
1) Only Military Police Units are to be modeled. Any MP units whose primary job is to police civilians are NOT allowed, i.e., :France's Gendarmerie National, the Royal Gendarmerie of Cambodia, Italy's Arma Dei Carabinieri, the Netherlands Koninklijke Marachaussee, or any other such unit are not allowed.i If you have any questions about whether a particular unit is OK, just ask me. I have a list of most of the World's MP Units.
2) No Civilian Police units, SWAT,any Military Special Units,Black Ops,Anti-Terrorist Units,etc.
3) There is no time line, ancient times to Modern is allowed. There is no scale limit.
4) Figures and/or Vehicles allowed. Stand alone or Dio allowed.
5) Multiple builds allowed, but only 1 Campaign ribbon awarded.
6) WIP's are encouraged, so all of us may enjoy and learn from each other's builds.
7) At least 1 clear photo must be posted in the Campaign gallery to get your Campaign Ribbon.
8) Remember to have fun.
if you have any questions, ask in the MP Campaign thread or PM me.