My idea if for a 'Knocked out' campaign ANY... Military Vehicle from 1900 to present day. (Historical 'What if's' allowed = Paper Panzers etc)
'Knocked out' is not a track off but so badly damaged that it would take more than a day to fix or never! Shell/Fire/Mine damage even the elements Ice/Rivers/Mud!
I would be great to see different techniques and ideas swapped with each other and the list of possible subjects is endless, with plenty of burnt/blackened rusty, dirty muddy stuff to go at.
The Rules and Regs
1. ANY Military Vehicle that has been Knocked out/ immobilized/ damaged due to the Conflict it is taking part in.
2. Historical " What if's " (Paper-Panzers) allowed.
3. Time line = 1900 till present day.
4. Scale ... 1/76 through to 1/16
5. Dioramas: encouraged.
6. Share ideas and tips to help each other.
7. Post photo with that day newspaper on starting date.
8. More than one Vehicle allowed if it's part of the story . ..... i.e, a Diorama of a Enemy tank passing Knocked-out vehicle!
9. No partial builds or vehicles from other campaigns unless it is used as per - Rule 8.
10. Must post at least 2 progress pictures in the Campaign thread.
11. (1)photo posted into the gallery.
12. Have fun!
Upon completion of this campaign each member will receive (1) campaign ribbon.