Campaign to celebrate pioneer Amy Johnson receiving her
pilots licence 6th July 1929
The Rules and Regs
1) Any Pilot or Aircraft of any era that holds a record for the Fastest/Highest/Longest flight of it's type ie jet,turbo prop etc.
Also allow a representative aircraft of the record holder(This allows any Decals appropriate to the aircraft used).
2) no starting before the campaign and the model should be done at the end of the campaign.
3) Build logs and lots of posting are encouraged.
4) Stand alone or Dio's allowed.
5) Work in Progress Pics must be posted in the Official Campaign thread...
6) At least 2 Clear Pictures of the finished model must be posted in the Official Campaign Gallery to be awarded the Campaign Ribbon
7) all scales are welcome.
8) Entries cannot be used for more than 1 campaign.
9) And last but not least have fun and enjoy yourself.
One one award to be awarded per entrant. Each entrant may complete as many kits as they wish within the time-scale but only one ribbon will be awarded