I have this coming soon - wanted to build it as a what if and scratch building exercise. using references from other Hungarian/Axis tanks of the era but if anyone has any other references (kit review post mentions missing exhaust for example... any images?). additions i am thinking
1) schuerzen (Hungarian tanks used it as did German so why not) - may be full height (Pz IV-esque or just the half height like the Panther)
2) armour over rather weak rear deck - have seen some PE for the panther with a similar idea (may be even on the turret roof as well
3) rear mounted boxes (Panther)
4) potentially spare fuel tanks (Russian) but think that is a tad dangerous having them so exposed....
5) rear turret bussle (Kit has tools their so easy to relocate)
in terms of colour... green - olive? russian?
was toying with "what if the Hungarian Uprising of 1956 user them" but think that would be 10+ years after they were designed so a bit far fetched..... so "1946 WWII continues with Russia vs Hungary" type scenario
anyone done something similar? any other thoughts?