Time to assemble the mount and platform for the gun and the floor of the fighting compartment. This stage is not tackled in a logical manner in my opinion, but with that said it is easy to change the procedure. I started by assembling the floor and fire wall of the fighting compartment. This area was easy to tackle except for the leg structure at the front of the gun mount that needs be measured and cut at a designated point before adding another piece added; again I feel this is poor in a kit of this cost. With that said if you take your time and measure twice cut once you should manage the procedure. The guns cradle was the area I tackled next and was pleased with the result of my efforts. The elements are then brought together and look good in my opinion.
The main gun is next to hit the bench and again I was disappointed to find I had to take the razor saw to the barrel and cut it into three pieces before assembling two of the parts with a new centre piece. OK the cutting of the barrel with the razor saw was easy enough for me even though checking the measurement was no fun, but again the cost of the model tells me this should not be needed. Apart from this I was happy with the look of the parts after final assembly.
This only requires a couple of the ammunition parts be added to the rest of the interior. Once this was done I got out the cream paint and started the painting of this area. The interior then received a little detail painting and several washes of different colours, most of these were dark colours in order to make the detail easy to see via the limited viewing points. The commanders seat had some colour variation applied and the floor of the compartment had some mud applied along with the seat.